Terms and Conditions
(1) Access to and use of this Web site and the products and services available through this Web site are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices. By using this site, you are agreeing to all of these terms, conditions and notices, without modification.
(2) This site is owned by Paul Carter t/a Clickteaching. Our postal address is Clickteaching 27 Old Gloucester Street London WC1N 3AX. Our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) You are entitled to download, display and use the teaching resource files on this website on your computer screen, to print a hard copy of the teaching resource files, and to store the teaching resource files in digital form for your own PERSONAL, EDUCATIONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. Unless you are given permission, you cannot store contents from this website on any other website, external network, intranet or online storage facility You cannot store or systematically download any of the content from this website into an electronic or manual database.
(6) Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure that the products and services available on this website are error free Clickteaching cannot guarantee that any product or service does not contains errors and is suitable for the intended use.
(7) ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEB SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CLICKTEACHING DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS) AS TO THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEB SITE.
(8) IN NO EVENT SHALL CLICKTEACHING OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORISED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF CLICKTEACHING HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW OR OTHERWISE.
(9) Nothing on this Web site shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Clickteaching, its affiliates or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
(10) Any information provided to Clickteaching in connection with this Web site shall be provided by the submitter and received by Clickteaching on a non-confidential basis. Clickteaching shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Clickteaching does not accept any responsibility for the content or accuracy of any information submitted by one of our users. Clickteaching does not make any representation or warranty that the information is provided without infringing the rights of any third party.
(11) Use of Clickteaching is subject to an acceptable and fair use policy. All membership accounts are closely monitored. Clickteaching does not expect any user to download more than 200 teaching files per calendar month. Any excessive downloads of Clickteaching's teaching files beyond this monthly allocation (Word Documents [DOC], Portable Document Files [PDF], Microsoft PowerPoints [PPS, PPT] and zip files [ZIP, WINRAR]) will be subject to investigation. Clickteaching reserves the right to suspend logins if the acceptable and fair use policy has been abused.
(12) Access to Clickteaching's secure resource section is only provided on receipt of payment for a subscription. If you fail to pay for a subscription we can, at our discretion, deny you access to the secure resources section of Clickteaching. We will not give you advance formal notice and warning of this action. All refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management. All annual subscriptions will be rebilled automatically using the Future Pay system at WorldPay unless a cancellation notice has been received. WorldPay will retain a copy of your credit/debit card details and will use these to the renew your account. If your subscription payment fails or your card has expired and you are unable to update your card details with WorldPay you have the option to make an one-off payment to extend your subscription.
(13) You need to ensure that your account is cancelled before the renewal date if you do not wish for your account to be renewed. You can cancel at anytime and still access the resources until the renewal date of your account. Accounts can be cancelled by logging into the WorldPay customer service system or by emailing your cancellation request to email@example.com. Accounts will only be deemed to be cancelled when you have received a confirmation email of the cancellation from both WorldPay and Clickteaching. You must give at least 24 hours before your renewal date otherwise Clickteaching cannot guarantee that your account will be cancelled in time.
(14) You may cancel and receive a full refund of your subscription within fourteen days of your payment as long as you have not downloaded any of our teaching resources files (Word Documents [DOC], Portable Document Files [PDF], Microsoft PowerPoints [PPS, PPT] and Zip files [ZIP, WINRAR] from the secure member's section during the 14 days period. You need to specify in a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org that you are cancelling within fourteen days of your payment and have not downloaded any of our teaching resources files in order for the refund to be processed. Any other refunds beyond the fourteen day period are at the discretion of the management.
(15) Access to our secure resources section is by username and password (supplied to you when subscribing). This is personal to you and must not be disclosed to any third-party. You must take reasonable precautions to prevent any third-party from accessing your username and password. If you disclose your username and password to another person to allow them to access Clickteaching then your access may be terminated. We reserve the right to change member's usernames and passwords. Any changes to your login details will be communicated by email.
Copyright © 2002-21 Clickteaching. All Rights Reserved.